Buscar

lunes, 25 de julio de 2011

No Title 1


So, you see, when I was without you, I felt like I couldn’t breathe. I spent hours doing nothing but waiting for you to speak to me. I dreamed about us kissing and I’d always imagine what it’d feel like to fall asleep in your arms. Simple as it is, I was in love with you.

That was of course, until you changed.

The day you said those awful words I realized I had been wrong all long. I took that as my cue to back off but, you know me, I couldn’t stay away for long.

            Differently from what I thought, time never stopped. Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months. Sure, we still talked, went out every now and then, shared a few laughs but all the same, it was different now. You’d never really cared for me the way I had for you, you had been faking all the time but my heart was blind with your love. It was of course, because of this, that you took advantage and started using me. You used me to get to her.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario