Buscar

lunes, 25 de julio de 2011

“What’s worth for a lover’s pride?”



Come back to me.
Let me find shelter in your arms,
When life’s unfair and just plain miserable,
Let them be your hands the ones drying my tears.

Haven’t I seen you at your weakest?
Haven’t you seen me at mine?
You do know how to comfort me,
Yet you never do, for it’s in vain.

The pain people have caused me,
You may be able to fix,
Yet the one caused by your own self,
May be the one wound that won’t heal.

Is your pride too big for me now?
Now that my pain’s at it’s strongest point.
Now that everyone know you,
And now that you’re too good for a midnight chat.
Of course you left now,
You don’t need me, anyhow.

Because of this I say goodnight, brother,
Goodnight a thousand times,
For in the solitude of the night,
May I find that familiar light.
A light brought by a shelter,
A shelter in a brother’s arms,
Which is why I must say again;
Come back to me, my beautiful knight.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario